Laser Therapy for Pets
We are proud to offer advanced pain relief therapy using the Class IV Companion Therapy Laser. This FDA-cleared phototherapeutic laser system is designed to provide pain relief and improved healing time for pets. Laser is non-invasive, painless and drug-free therapy clinically proven to utilize the body's own healing powers by stimulating cellular activity.
Laser therapy can be used to treat a variety of conditions:
- Dermatologic conditions such as: lick granulomas, hot spots, acute and chronic ear infections, anal gland disease, burns and skin infections
- Post surgical pain management and healing
- Chronic pain from arthritis, hip or elbow dysplasia and intervertebral disc disease
- Muscle fatigue and strain
- Fracture repair
- Cystitis in cats
- Periodontal disease
- Post-dental extractions
- Eosinophilic granuloma complex in cat
- and so much more!
Laser therapy involves passing a laser beam over your pet’s skin, above the area where your pet is experiencing discomfort or inflammation. During therapy, your pet experiences a feeling of warmth and is extremely comfortable and we encourage you to be with your pet, if you'd like.